- Two random USB drives (in case I need to leave one with somebody).
- Single-mode and multi-mode LC fiber loopback plugs.
- Rack PDU plug adapter.
- Awesome PicQuic compact screwdriver (thanks to Chris's post).
- T1 loopback plug (red) (because we still have T1s out here in the boonies).
- Cat-6 pass-through plug (white).
- Crossover adapter (orange).
- Console setup:
- USB-to-DB9 adapter.
- DB9-to-RJ45 adapter.
- Flat Cat-6 cable.
- Rollover adapter.
- Velcro tie
- Flat Cat-6 cable with velcro tie.
The Fenix AA light and Leatherman Skeletool CX almost always live in a pocket rather than the kit and go with me everywhere. The kit all fits into a small zippered case that used to hold a Dell laptop power supply.
My main goal here was to have all the hard-to-find professional stuff in one small package. I have a separate "personal" kit that contains stuff like headphones, USB cables, and chargers for personal electronics.